Monday, September 11, 2006

sample correspondence

Darling Portera,

Is the Peruvian document the country report? You know me and Peru don't get along. Elizabeth doesn't know any better, so she'll do Peru, and I'll do the Voluntarios de Vida now and the Ecuador report later.

Thanks so much!

Rebecca Serna
Craplations, Inc.

-----------------

What Up P-Dawg,

So the Parques Para Chile document was in Arial 10 pt font, when I put it into Times New Roman 12pt its 32 pages. So that's the way I'm going to turn it in, otherwise the rate I'd get paid at would be ridiculously low, and less than what we agreed on, since we based that rate on a standard font size, no?

So tell those bitches in Michigan they can come down to Bogota and fight it out with some modern dance/capoeira/yoga maestras if they want to squeeze us any tighter.

Oppressed translators of the world unite!
Peace out,

El-Dawg
Elizabeth G. Walsh
Craplations, Inc.

No comments: